Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Welcome

This blog is my Son's adventure in homeschooling. He will be learning to express himself through social mediums such as blogging.  This blog will be a combination of his thoughts, opinions and homeschooling.  He will also be learning how to photograph with a DSLR camera and edit photos.  Rowan writes.   Rowan, isn't too thrilled with this proposition but I think it will be very good for him!  So welcome to Rowan's world.

As a former high school teacher I found technology lacking in all school systems I worked in. I never had the opportunity to work with my students via blogging, so I'm excited about Rowan writing, even if he is not.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea!! Rowen, just try to have fun with it! ;) My first blog was great therapy and can help you work through all situations in life...because it makes you 'think'! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete